Do you wish you could put your hands on that necessary paper without searching so long? Dream of an office where you can focus less on finding the stapler, and more on what your business needs? Wish you could host a family gathering without exhausting yourself the week (or month!) before? Then you’ve come to the right place. At Minimologist, we believe an efficient space makes for a comfortable life.
Do you… ?
- crave efficiency at home or work
- feel led to make changes to improve your life
- believe you’re creative
- own a business
- know that simplifying your space will give you greater freedom
- want to work with a professional organizer who respects your need for personal and professional confidentiality
- or have you experienced a major life changing event such as business growth spurt, move, marriage, empty nest, or job change?
If so, we can help you:
- make peace with your paper with a maintenance-free filing system
- streamline your business operations to save you time
- prepare your files and possessions for retirement downsizing, or for your executor
- reduce your eco impact, and green your home or office
- reclaim space in your home or office
- learn the methods of organizing so you can do it on your own
This is what clients say when they call the first time. Have you ever felt this way?
- I need less… less stuff, less stress, less noise in my head
- I’m ready to make changes
- I miss the early days of my business when it was simpler
- After dealing with my parent’s estate, I know I don’t want to leave a mess for my children
- I know I have too much stuff, and I’m ready to let go, but I don’t know where to start
- I miss the ease of living in a small apartment
- I just wish I had time to sit and read a book
- It’s been too long since I’ve had a vacation
- I’m ready to simplify
Then it’s time to meet the Minimologist.