I’m Colleen, the Minimologist, and I believe everyone needs a safe place to work through life transitions. Whether joyful or painful, intentional or unplanned, all transitions bring challenges.
I help you by asking questions and listening as you articulate your needs and goals. Then, organizing your space is just a matter of aligning your stuff to your future. When we’re done, you’ll have an efficient home or office that makes your life more comfortable.
Do you… ?
- crave efficiency at home or work
- feel led to make changes to improve your life
- believe you’re creative
- own a business
- know that simplifying your space will give you greater freedom
- want to work with a professional organizer who respects your need for personal and professional confidentiality
- or have you experienced a major life changing event such as business growth spurt, move, marriage, empty nest, or job change?
If so, we can help you:
- make peace with your paper with a maintenance-free filing system
- streamline your business operations to save you time
- prepare your files and possessions for retirement downsizing, or for your executor
- reduce your eco impact, and green your home or office
- reclaim space in your home or office
- learn the methods of organizing so you can do it on your own
This is what clients say when they call the first time
- I need less… less stuff, less stress, less noise in my head
- I’m ready to make changes
- I miss the early days of my business when it was simpler
- After dealing with my parent’s estate, I don’t want to leave a mess for my children
- I know I have too much stuff, and I’m ready to let go, but I don’t know where to start
- I miss the ease of living in a small apartment
- I just wish I had time to sit and read a book
- It’s been too long since I’ve had a vacation
- I’m ready to simplify
Have you ever felt this way? Then it’s time to
meet the Minimologist.